If you are looking for your career in the Pharmaceutical and Scientific industries and are you a skilled researcher looking for a new opportunity. This is a fast-paced, energetic team that works together across two shifts to meet aggressive times to support a lean manufacturing operation. If this sounds like a position you will be able to excel in, this may be the position for you.
This position will work both independently and with the team to perform routine and non-routine microbiological testing, microbiology laboratory maintenance functions and Environmental Monitoring functions where necessary.
Primary Duties of a Research Associate:
- Participate in aseptic process qualifications, such as aseptic gowning and media fill reads.
- Perform Environmental Monitoring on routine basis.
- Perform microbial isolation techniques and perform Gram stain identifications.
- Send out samples to contract labs and track results/reports.
- Evaluate environmental/personnel monitoring samples and create NOEs for action levels.
- Perform routine maintenance of lab equipment's.
- Support special project work.
- Document laboratory test results on worksheets, forms and logbooks utilizing GDP.
- Author and revise controlled documents such as Standard Operating Procedures and Controlled Forms. Author non-routine Protocols/Validation Plans/ reports in support of projects.
- Assist with investigations &CAPAs associated with Microbiological testing.
- Support data trending and tracking of results.
Requirements for a Research Associate:
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, or related discipline and minimum 2 years of experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment. An equivalent combination of experience/education is acceptable.
- Have a good understanding of USP, EP, JP, and FDA microbiology testing requirements.
If you are a candidate with a strong foundation with the above requirements please apply ASAP. There are limited positions available so if you are interested apply today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.