I am working with a client in South San Francisco that is working on new state of the are technology, needs a Research Associate to join their Antibody discovery team for a six month contract to hire.
You will be a key addition to the antibody discovery team. This RA will have the unique opportunity to work hands on with Berkeley Lights technology primarily on upstream processes (Cell Culture for Beacon Screening). Downstream work will be a part of this role as well. Skills will include but not be limited to the following:
- Mammalian Cell Culture - Primary Cells Acceptable
- Cell based assays - FACS/ ELISA
- Data Analysis & Presentation capabilities (Excel)
- Troubleshooting in fast paced environment
- Independent worker but not afraid to ask question
- Knowledge of antibodies
- Collaborative and Optimistic
- Molecular Biology Cloning - Interest in B Cell Cloning (not required)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.