Are you a Scientist with extensive in vivo experience? Looking for your next opportunity at a company with cutting edge research and an exciting future?
My client, an innovative Biotechnology Company in San Diego, CA is now hiring for a Scientist in Pharmacology to start ASAP. This role will be a 12 month contract-to-hire, and will pay $30 to $35 per hour based on prior experience.
The Scientist will be expected to come in and support the discovery and development of new drugs targeting immune cells for immune-oncology indications. This person primarily be responsible for working with in vivo tumor models including cancer, syngeneic and xenograft models.
Among others, the Scientist will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and perform cellular assays and isolation of primary cell populations
- Support work with in vivo tumor models, including tumor volume measurement, drug dosing, injection, blood and tissue collection
- Perform drug administration by multiple routes, tumor implanting and tissue harvesting
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Immunology, Cell Biology, Cancer Biology, or Molecular Biology (non -PhD)
- 5+ years of industry experience with in vivo
- Data analysis skills and experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Graphpad prism
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-respected company to take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on life-changing and innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.