Research Scientist - Cambridge, MA
Are you a Research Scientist looking to contribute to cutting-edge drug development? A growing pharmaceutical company is looking for a Research Scientist to applying his/her knowledge and experience to the development of therapeutics for rare diseases. This individual will be responsible for executing the interrogation of in vitro assay systems to model rare disease pathogenesis for target validation and drug discover efforts.
- Designing and effectively troubleshooting experiments.
- Carrying out complex cell and molecular biology laboratory work - aseptic tissue culture, Western blotting, flow cytometry, ELISAs and possibly immunofluorescence and qRT-PCR.
- Critically analyzing and interpreting complex data.
- Maintaining accurate and reliable documentation of records, including database management, notebooks and other necessary documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- M.S. (3-5+ years) or Ph.D. (0-2+ years) of direct research experience in molecular biology, developmental biology, or neurobiology.
- Technical laboratory expertise
- Working knowledge of, and experience with pathway biology interrogation.
If you or a Research Scientist you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send me your most up to date resume at c.garland (AT SIGN) real staffing.com to discuss the role in further detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.