Scientific Operations Support Specalist
Scientific Operations Support Specialist - Cambridge, MA
A well-known Biotech is looking to hire a highly motivated scientific operations specialist. The ideal candidate will have a scientific background and be ready to function in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. The hired candidate will be involved in support of administrative activities associated with lab organization, budget tracking, procurement, report filing, inventory management and international shipping. At the same time, this position requires collaboration with scientific experts and internal groups as needed, to facilitate technical development, ensure quality, clarity, and consistency of work.
- Administrative activities related to a group of 30 people working in a laboratory environment.
- Laboratory organization and general support (including organization of organic compound inventory and laboratory supplies).
- SharePoint/Microsoft team's organization.
- Utilize system tools (myCIMs and wiki pages) for group report organization and filing.
- Utilize system tools for international shipping (Oracle application).
- Assist in budget monitoring for external research and development activities.
- Utilize system tools for procurement and finance procedures (Oracle applications).
- Assist scientists in their work with Procurement on request for proposals (RFP) for research and development activities.
- Assist in statement of work (SOW) generation and associated paperwork for outsourced development activities.
- Assist with paperwork associated with master service agreement (MSA) and confidentiality agreement (CDA) setup (templates that need to be completed).
- Utilize system tools (Determine) for master service agreement (MSA) and statement of work (SOW) filing.
- Evaluate current operational processes and recommend improvements.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.