Senior Clinical Project Manager - Cambridge, MA
Senior Clinical Project Manager- Cambridge, MA (Remote Flexibility)
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking a Senior Clinical Project Manager to oversee their upcoming early phase oncology trial. The Senior CPM will join an exciting and innovative Clinical Operations group looking to take the next step in delivering solutions to those with hard-to- treat diseases.
This position will report to the Director of Clinical Operations in following standard procedures to reach company goals.
Senior CPM Responsibilities
- Ensures clinical trials are executed in compliance with ICH/GCP (Good Clinical Practice) guidelines, regulations, and company SOPs
- Assists in the selection, qualification, and management of vendors to support clinical trial execution
- Assists in pre-study site evaluations as well as new site initiations and trainings
- Assists in the development and management of site budgets, timelines and metrics; ensures completion of study deliverables; provides status update reports
- Reviews monitoring reports, site audit reports to ensure quality and resolution of site-related issues
- Ensures tracking and review of protocol deviations and assesses impact on study data
Senior CPM Requirements
- 3+ years of Clinical Project Management in the Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Oncology or rare disease experience preferred
- Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work Independently and with a group to set and reach goals
If you or a Clinical Project Manager you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send me your most up to date resume at c.hesler (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss the role in further detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.