Senior Clinical Scientist
Our client is seeking a Senior Clinical Scientist to join their team! The Senior Clinical Scientist will report directly to the Director of Clinical Development and take on numerous responsibilities to advance Clinical Studies.
- Analyze and interpret clinical data
- Monitor patient data and data collection status and deliver protocol
- Review and author study-related documents
- Provide strategic input and development support to clinical trials, will be working close with clinical operations team as well
- Supports the creation of the clinical development plan in partnership with cross- functional team members as well as KOLs and CROs
- Authors, manages, and reviews study materials for competent authorities' submissions; gains insights from clinical and scientific experts
- Analyzes and interprets clinical trial data, collaborating with program lead to conduct data review
- Troubleshoots internal and external conflicts to ensure trial integrity and success
- Develops and presents protocol training for CROs and trial sites
- Engages with trial sites and CROs on an on-going basis to monitor subject data and data collection status, ensure adherence to protocol, and evaluate consistency of data
- Maintains knowledge of the therapeutic area, current medical practice, and pharmaceutical regulations to help ensure best practices
- Bachelor's degree in science with 5 years related experience
- Master's degree preferred and 3 years related experience; PharmD preferred or advance RN
If you or someone you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send me your most up to date resume at c.hesler (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss the role in further detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.