Senior Clinical Trial Manager - Cambridge, MA
Senior Clinical Trial Manager- Cambridge, MA (Remote Flexibility)
Our client is a small, upcoming start-up Biotech company focusing on Oncology. The Clinical Operations team is seeking a Senior Clinical Trial Manager to make an immediate impact in the quest to reach Clinical goals.
The Senior CTM will report to the Director of Clinical Operations and will ensure all reports meet necessary deadlines and requirements, while overseeing a talented group of Clinical Trial Associates.
Senior CTM Responsibilities
- Ensures clinical trials are executed in compliance with ICH/GCP (Good Clinical Practice) guidelines, regulations, and company SOPs
- Assists in the selection, qualification, and management of vendors to support clinical trial execution
- Assists in pre-study site evaluations as well as new site initiations and trainings
- Assists in the development and management of site budgets, timelines and metrics; ensures completion of study deliverables; provides status update reports
- Reviews monitoring reports, site audit reports to ensure quality and resolution of site-related issues
- Ensures tracking and review of protocol deviations and assesses impact on study data
Senior CTM Requirements
- 3+ years of managing complex projects in the Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Oncology or Rare Disease experience preferred
- Necessary presentation and verbal skills
This company places a strong emphasis on culture and wants to make an immediate impact in saving the lives of those with hard-to-treat diseases.
If you or a Clinical Trial Manager you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send me your most up to date resume at c.hesler (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss the role in further detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.