Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand-new vacancy for a Senior Data Engineer from their office based in the London area on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
Senior Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Working on projects that utilise products within the Microsoft Azure and SQL Data analytics stack.
- Engage with Business stakeholders to understand and facilitate the requirements and ensure that the data and analytical solutions meet their needs.
- Collaborate on project definition and support structures needed to engineer and model data in conjunction with best practices.
The perfect candidate would have:
- SQL stack experience - SSRS, SSAS and SSIS
- Recent cloud migration project experience
- Modern Data Warehousing on Azure - Azure Data Factory ETL
- Consultancy background
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Are you the Data Engineer we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales