Senior Development Engineer
Medical device remediation related project responsible for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and technologies.
- Must have experience or advanced training and demonstrate proficiency (e.g. Investigations, problem solving, total quality management, statistical methods, DHF remediation, Risk file remediation, problem analysis and resolution, materials science, design of experiments etc.)
- Good understanding of MDR remediation; extensive cross-functional team experience, including technical and non-technical work.
- Completely proficient in relevant products or process development processes.
- Ability to organize and present technical and project management. overviews without assistance.
- Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Expected to make suggestion on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
- Ability to manage routine small projects without assistance.
- Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements.
- Knowledge of the basic principles in various engineering disciplines.
- Must have initial training in concepts of Six Sigma quality techniques.
- Must know how to effectively run projects, coordinate contractors, and direct the activities of a technician
- Minimum of a Bachelor's of Science in Engineering (discipline: Mechanical, Biomedical)
- 3-5 years of recent and relevant experience
- Preferences: good communication skills written and spoken
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.