Senior Manufacturing Engineer
My client are a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatologyteam. They are looking to hire a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for their growing team.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer is a role within my clients Plant Engineering group. It is a highly technical role required to support, debug and improve complex automation systems. Technical expertise is also required to identify and implement cost justified process improvements. For this particular position, a good working knowledge of Excel VBA is essential.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage FILM process yield measurement and improvement activities.
- Manage FILM measurement systems including OEE, yield, and uptime \ performance tracking.
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma tools and data to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and Implement Safety and Quality improvements.
- Provide consultative support to the Manufacturing and Maintenance groups.
- Develop methods to ensure personnel engaged in operations\maintenance activities have sufficient knowledge to perform their assigned tasks
- Prepare design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and system upgrades.
- Fault-finding \ troubleshooting of equipment and process issues.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Be familiar with 21 CFR part 11 guidelines and their application.
- Present, where appropriate, technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups.
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations and Procedure are adhered to at all times for self and others.
Key Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelors in Engineering (mechanical \ electronic) preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years in technical role in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Six sigma experience preferred
- Excel VBA expertise essential
- Good problem solving abilities - able to identify facts, consider alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate action
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control is preferred.
Would you be interested in working for one of the leading medical device companies in the world and would you like to hear more about these positions?
If so, forward me on an up to date CV and we can organise a time to have a chat. Look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales