Senior Materials Engineer
One of our best and largest clients in medical device industry has engaged us to help them hire Sr Materials Engineer to work in Mounds View, MN for a 12-month contract. Details can be found below:
Title: Sr Materials Engineer
The Engineer will serve an important role of researching, designing, and developing materials and application processes to optimize materials for use in engineering design or systems.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Apply principles of chemistry, physics, and material behavior to develop metallic, non-metallic and composite material specifications, fabrication and assembly processes.
- Develop, analyze and apply material properties and design allowables, processing processes and quality engineering specifications.
- May review and approve subcontractor material processing procedures.
- Material analyses may include failure analysis of components, systems and subsystems, life predictions.
- Contribute to the completion of work group objectives.
Qualifications for the position:
- Materials Science or Chemical Engineering background
- Experience with medical device polymers and addressing material degradation
- 7+ years of experience in engineering working with medical devices
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company and help their team to positively impact patients' lives and contribute to the future of medical device industry.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.