Senior Packaging Engineer
Are you an experienced packaging engineer with medical device knowledge?
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a world renowned healthcare company, I have the job for you. My client is looking to hire a Packaging Engineer in the Plymouth, MN area. The position is a 10 month contract and pays up to $33 an hour based on experience.
This position is responsible for providing technical knowledge and leadership to identify and implement packaging support. This position functionally resides in the plant engineering group, reporting directly to the Manager of Engineering.
Among others, the Packaging Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise on a wide range of packaging issues
- Apply leadership skills to manage projects
- Effectively work with external partners that supply packaging commodities
The most desirable and qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (packaging engineering preferred)
- 3-6 years of experience in technical packaging engineering
- Knowledge of a wide range of packaging materials, structures and manufacturing processes
- Medical device experience preferred
- Six sigma background preferred
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to gain valuable experience while working with a globally recognized company.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please email me your resume and/or apply now. I look forward to hearing from you!
Must be eligible to work in the United States
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.