Senior Process Development Engineer
A highly reputable pharmaceutical organization in the Midwest is hiring a Senior Process Engineer to their team for a direct hire full time position.
Day to day: This individual will be responsible for a whole project within the process development group. They will be responsible for lab-scale development and pilot-scale demonstration of process technology. This individual must have a strong background in project management and know how to work with cross functional teams, the customer, and the overall project goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 7 years of process development experience
- Strong ability to handle tech transfer from early development into a plant facility
- Strong ability to interact with clients
- Strong background in batch processing
- MS in Chemical Engineering
- Someone with GMP laboratory experience
- Someone with a CMO/CRO Background
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.