Senior QA Officer
One of Ireland's growing pharmaceutical companies based in Waterford are recruiting for a Senior QA Officer to join their growing department.
Working with the Quality Assurance Manager, the Senior QA Officer would be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the quality systems and standards to ensure GMP compliance.
This is a senior position on-site, which would see the Senior QA Officer-
- Implement and maintain the Vendor Qualification Programme, ensuring robust Quality agreements and adequate CMO Oversight is in place
- Review batch related documentation as required and ensure OTTR Targets are met
- Noncompliance reporting and corrective action / continuous improvement implementation
- QA Representative for NPI and Product development projects
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement
- Support the on-going OOS/OOT/ Deviation/CAPA closeout programme, ensure records are compliant and closed on time
Education and Experience;
- A third level degree incorporating Quality Assurance/ management
- A minimum 5 years Quality Assurance experience in the role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company in a senior capacity, and have full ownership and responsibility for your work.
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales