Senior QC Scientist
We are currently looking for a senior and a junior QC Analyst to join a leading Research and Development company based in South West London. As the QC Analyst, you will be responsible for contributing to the quality control testing for raw materials, in process and finished products.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities as the QC Analyst will be varied but your main duties will involves:
- You will be responsible for environmental monitoring, on-going stability, analytical method development and validation.
- You will carry out analytical techniques such as ELISA, PCR, Western Blotting and various other biological analytical methods.
- As the QC Analyst you will carry out some microbiological cross contamination control work. You will develop continuous improvement initiatives, investigate out of specifications and write new protocols (SOP's).
Experience and Qualifications
We are looking to identify the following skills and experience in your profile:
- BSc or MSc in a relevant scientific discipline such as, but not limited to, Forensics, Biological Sciences, and Molecular Biology.
- Industry experience in a GMP laboratory carrying out PCR, ELISA or Western Blotting is essential to your application. Further experience in DNA would be highly beneficial to your application.
- Experience carrying out continuous improvement, OOS, writing SOP's and investigations of analytical deviations is essential.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales