Senior Quality Assurance Associate
Do you have a background in quality within the medical device industry? Are you interested in working at a leading Medical Device company with exciting growth plans? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, dedicated to enhancing medicine by providing targeted molecular diagnostic tests that can lead to earlier disease detection, optimal patient treatment, and improved healthcare economics, is actively searching for a Sr. Quality Associate to join its team in Northbrook, Illinois. This position will be structured as a 12 month contract. The Sr. Quality Associate will be responsible for supporting Corrective Action Preventative Action program, non-conformance reporting system and mitigating any quality related issues.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Managing any manufacturing and may be training manufacturing personnel.
- Maintain Non-Conforming Material Reports (NCMRs) database. Investigate root cause of the non-conformance; provide corrections, and material dispositions.
- Perform complaint investigations. Communicate with customers for complaint and return information intake.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or related Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the medical device industry
- Prior experience with ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820
- Experience working with manufacturing issues and investigations for a CAPA process
The Sr. Quality Associate is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Northbrook, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.