Senior Quality Engineer
My client, a global medical device company, is looking for a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer to join the team immediately. This individual would own the supplier quality program at a corporate level and set the standard.
Among others, this Senior Supplier Quality Engineer would be responsible for:
- Lead supplier quality activities around qualification, on-boarding and performance assessments
- Lead strategic initiatives around supplier quality
- Work closely with suppliers and procurement, engineering, and quality engineering groups to ensure potential suppliers meet requirements for qualification
- Support and collaborate with these groups to define material and service validation requirements
The most qualified candidates would have the following:
- B.S. in Life Science and Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years in supplier quality
- Experience with ISO 13485 and/or 9001 standards
- Experience with supplier/internal auditing
- Knowledge with MS Office, Familiarity with statistical software preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to a candidate that would like to own a program and be apart of a growing organization.
If you are interested, please apply and/or reach out to Jonathan Wolak at Real Staffing for more information.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.