Senior Quality Engineer
Are you looking to get your hands on innovative technology within the medical device industry? Do you strive under fast-pace environments? If so, I might have a new opportunity for you.
My client, a global medical device company, is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team immediately. This organization focuses on the most cutting edge technology for catheters. This individual would have the opportunity to focus on up to eight product lines in a given time.
Among others, this Senior Quality Engineer would be responsible for:
- Managing up to eight product lines into manufacturing
- Performing root cause investigations and managing NCMR/CAPA
- Managing supplier issues around NCMR
The most ideal candidate would have the following requirements:
- B.S. in Engineering or Life Science discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in the medical device industry
- Experience with NCMR, CAPA and root cause investigations
If this sounds like an opportunity that would advance your skill set, please apply directly to the opportunity.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.