Senior Quality Engineer
We are currently partnering with a Global Medical Device Company with hiring a Senior Quality Engineer. This is a direct-hire permanent position that will report to the Senior Manger of Quality. This position is located in the Greater Pittsburgh Area and the company can offer relocation.
The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for supporting New Product Development, Remediation, and Sustaining activities for a very successful product line. The Senior Quality Engineer should have a proven background of supporting and leading projects within the Medical Device Industry.
This person will be able to wear multiple hats within the Quality Team. A strong candidate should have experience with Design Transfers, FMEA, and general Project Management.
The available Salary for this position is up to $120,000 + 12.5% Bonus
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree, Engineering Preferred
- 5-7 Years of Quality Experience within the Medical Device Industry
- Experience with Design Transfers, FMEA, Internal and External Audits
- Experience with Project Management and leading Cross-Functional Teams
- Full Life Cycle Management Experience
If you are interested please send me your updated resume and availability for a phone screen.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.