Senior R&D Engineer
Role: Senior R&D Engineer
Location: Parkmore, Galway, Their Global HQ
- Excellent salary, Pension, Healthcare, yearly bonus.
- Work on the full Medical Device design Lifecycle
- Every Technician and Engineer will get time each week to come up with Product and Process advancements that will be put in front of a steering committee. The ideas that stand out will be developed and presented to my clients Global network. The Engineer/ Team will get recognition and monetary rewards. Also recognition with their name on the Patent.
- Career path development and the opportunity to work in sister sites across the Globe.
- Work on equipment that is unique to Europe
My client are a medical device contract manufacturer, based in Galway. They provide a broad range services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market. Due to my client's acquisition by a multi-billion euro technology company, their site in Galway is going from strength to strength and is home to their global HQ. Due to this growth, they need an ambitious Senior Design Engineer to join them.
As a Senior R&D Engineer you will get the opportunity to work with the engineering Teams who are process leaders for stamping, molding or assembly related topics, ensuring the processes are running at optimum levels for quality and output. You will manage projects for cost, schedule, performance, and quality while working closely with the customer.
- As a Senior R&D Engineer you will Develop exciting new products to customer specifications using a range of materials
- Work with customers to identify balloon performance requirements
- You will work on a cross functional teams (Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain) to take R&D concepts through the product development process into steady state manufacturing.
- Develop project plans, estimate level of effort and time required to execute prospective projects.
- Develop, train staff and implement best in class balloon development processes.
- Become recognized by clients as a leader and value-added contributor
- 4+ years medical industry experience in medical device based products.
- Experience as a Product Design Engineer.
- Must have previous experience working on product development and commercialisation
- Engineering degree required
- Decision maker. Willing to take proactive and measured risks to meet objectives.
- Must be eligible to work in the European Union.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about this exciting new position click on the link and forward your updated CV, from there we can organise a time that would suit you for a call to discuss further.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales