Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
We are currently partnering with a Global Medical Device and Pharmaceutical company with recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team. The Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist will report to the Manager of RA. This is a Permanent Direct-Hire position located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be responsible for the life-cycle management of Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, and Cosmetics. This person should be well versed with US and OUS regulations. The Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist will work closely with cross-functional groups with supporting an emerging market strategy.
This person should be well versed in Device or Pharma, but willing to learn the other. This company offers a lot of opportunities to grow your Regulatory skills at a global scale.
The available salary for this position is $80,000 - $90,000 + Bonus
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree, Life Sciences Preferred
- Higher Education or RAC is a Plus
- 3+ years of Regulatory Experience in Device or Pharma
- Experience with US Submissions such as 510(k)/NDA/ANDA
- Experience with Non-US Regulations
- Background in quality/engineering is a plus
- Proven experience with Design Control/Change Control
If you are interested in this position please send me your updated resume and availability for a phone screen.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.