Senior Scientist / Analytical Chemist
I am working on a long term (12 month+) contract based in New Jersey with a Medical Device client. The team are looking for an Analytical Chemist specializing in the area of Mass Spectrometry.
High morale strong technical capabilities are essential for quality output. Experience in an analytical Lab setting, especially Mass Spectrometry Lab is required. Experience with structure elucidatioin is preferred.
The Scope of Work will include, but not be limited to the following:
Analytical Chemist - Mass Spectrometry:
- Engage in method development and testing activities using Mass Spectrometers such as GC/MS and LC/MS. Apply state-of-art mass spectrometry techniques for structural elucidation. Primary tasks include:
- Operate and maintain MS instruments.
- Engage in design of experiment activities focusing on proper sample preparation and collection, as well as data analysis from MS instrument(s).
- Perform calibration and hands-on activities for assigned projects such as: evaluate impurity profile, identify and quantify degradation products, analyze extractables/leachables, etc.
- Maintain laboratory supplies.
- Prepare technical reports with good interpretation of MS results.
Prepare and analyze moderate to high volume of samples within required turnaround time.
iii. Collect, analyze data and prepare or contribute to technical reports.
Conduct other tasks related to chromatography or mass spectrometry when assigned.
Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing and mass spectrometry software is required.
You will be entitled to opt in to company benefits as a W2 contractor.
Please reach out if interested!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.