Senior Systems Engineer
Reason to join company:
- Forefront in life changing new technology that's helping people
- Company is a well-established company committed to the life sciences industry
11 Systems Engineers the other 4 are Human Factors and Cybersecurity
Overall development of product requirements for external systems (pacemakers, defibrillators, and implantable diagnostic devices); working closely with marketing, users, and key stakeholders to gather, create, and communicate product requirements to software and systems teams that are traceable and documented correctly. Responsibilities also include integrating and implementing new features to the product interfaces and verifying and validating said features. Managing the overall flow of feature implementation.
- Experience with Software development (interface is software centric)
- Demonstrated experience in System level design and development
- Experience writing requirements and understanding the traceability behind them
- Hawk Systems level testing
- Teamwork driven and collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.