Senior Systems Engineer
Product Line: Peripheral Interventions - large electromechanical capital equipment
Reasons to join the organization:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Work hands-on independently in a collaborative environment
- Electromechanical space
- Company takes care of their employees
- Good work/life balance
- Work on innovative products that have high impact on patients
- Small team feel
This individual will be tasked with designing, developing, and documenting new and existing electro-mechanical products within the company's quality system. This person will help set up lab equipment, asses the pipeline of new projects, and balance trade-offs about the scope of what needs to be done to achieve a successful product launch while identifying improvements on existing products. Other responsibilities include; troubleshooting, working cross-functionally with other engineering disciplines, and working closely with the disposables engineering team as it relates to the capital equipment.
Must Have Requirements:
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, SW Engineering, Physics, or other related disciplines (Masters preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience working in a regulated medical device environment
- Experience coding in Python, Matlab, or R
The ideal candidate has a BS in EE or CS and a MS in Biomedical Engineering or Physics with 3+ years of experience working in the medical device industry with strong troubleshooting capabilities and a teamwork driven mentality.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.