Senior Vice President / Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
A biotechnology / Pharmaceutical company in the Midwest is hiring a Senior Vice President or Vice President of Regulatory Affairs to lead the Regulatory Affairs organization in development and implementation, at a global level, of the regulatory strategy.
This is a permanent direct-hire position that requires the candidate to be located or open to relocation to Ohio.
As the Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Also, the Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs will have multiple direct reports and will be a part of the development and growth of the department and the business. You main responsibility will be providing direction in order to move the business forward.
- 15+ years of experience or equivalent of regulatory drug development or expert knowledge within one or more therapeutic areas
- Advanced degree is required
- Strong and clear communicator
- Experience developing and mentoring staff members
- Experience in attending and/or helping a team prepare for a Major Health Authority interactions
It is a direct hire role.
Salary is depending on experience, ranges $200K-380K base salary, other incentives include bonus, equity, and relocation package.
Please apply directly to the link.
Travel: 15% to 20%
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.