Software Engineer II 09007
Are you passionate about software and working with applications? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative medical device companies in the world?
My client is now hiring for an experienced Software Engineer for a 6 month long contract in Glendale, WI. The Software Engineer will be expected to come in and design and test applications to improve patient outcomes and safety, as well as be responsible for designing and implementing a medical device application. This full stack C# .NET Core web developer, who is an expert in UI Design, will also be responsible for continuing to improve application, fix defects and deliver high quality code while maintaining requirements.
Among others, the Software Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
* Perform standard software development assignments (author requirements, design, develop code, unit testing, etc.)
* Provide technical input and scheduling information to cross functional teams.
* Engage in the architecture and platform design for medical device applications.
* Select sound techniques to solve problems and make design recommendations under direction of supervisor.
* Make recommendations for software product and process improvements based on technical knowledge.
* Utilize software engineering methodologies and tools to solve straightforward problems (e.g., software requirements management, software configuration management, unit testing, static analysis, and FMEA).
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience with C#, MQTT, Multi-threading, and Micro-services architecture
- Experience with RESTful API's
- Experience with securing web applications using tokens including OpenID, Oath2, and JWT
- Experience with .NET Core and object oriented programming constructs
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-respected company to take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on life-changing and innovative products. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.