Software Engineer II
Software Engineer II - Manufacturing/Operations
Reasons to join the organization:
- Excellent opportunity for professional development
- Work cross-functionally with diverse global teams
- Gives the opportunity to learn about the medical device development process
- This opportunity is in the Manufacturing/Operations space
- Company takes care of their employees
- Good work/life balance
Work cross-functionally on an Operations team to provide data and analytic solutions to other business units. Responsible for creating various ETL jobs to pull data for visualization and analytics. Providing ideas and technology insights to cross-functional team using data. Going the extra mile utilizing data expertise to interface with customers and business users, understanding what they are looking for and providing solutions. Identifying problems and future test processes. Using data from manufacturing processes to provide quality information to business users and manufacturing engineers. Designing, developing, debugging, modifying, and testing software applications using object oriented analysis and design methodologies. Understanding data structure and content, writing SQL queries and stored procedures to extract data sets.
Must Have Requirements:
- BS in Engineering (MS Preferred)
- At least 2 years of related Software Engineering/Data Analytics experience post-graduation
- Experience managing data (implementation/reporting/predictive analysis)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.