Software Engineer III- Android Developer
Our client is located in San Diego, CA and is requiring on-site work for this role.
Despite the global pandemic, this business has continued to grow. The need for this position is immediate.
This Software Engineer III, R&D designs, writes, modifies, debugs, tests, verifies, and documents source code. The engineer applies insight, experience, knowledge, and skill, as well as implements best practices and procedures, to develop new and innovative products and improves existing products.
Your Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of Android development experience preferably in regulated industry
- Proficient in JAVA, Basic Knowledge of C/C++
- Strong software development and debugging skills
- Proficiency with Android development tools and SDKs
- Strong UI Android development skills
- Experience with Model, View and Controller pattern
- Experience with SQL database
- Experience with common SDLC processes
You are highly-organized, detail oriented, and a sense of urgency to complete tasks efficiently and accurately. You are looking to jump head first into a project and can adjust quickly to a fast pace environment. You have excellent communication, customer service, and social skills in an engineering environment.
You are available to start within a week of an offer.
Submit your application by clicking on the apply button. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. There is no relocation or sponsorship available for this position. No agencies please.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.