Software/Firmware Engineering Manager 2
Groups Product Line: New Product Development and equipment support on Software and Firmware for laser consoles, visualization equipment, RF generators. (Urology Product Line)
Responsible for the building and development of a new SW/FW Engineering team. Overseeing hiring and management of staff and processes required to deliver new SW and update existing products. This individual is tasked with delivering multiple projects for the business as well as being the voice for the team, responsible for any administration needs as well.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated industry such as Medical Device, Aerospace, Defence
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines
- 1+ year of Technical Management experience in a regulated environment
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in product software development or embedded real-time software development with extensive knowledge in the following:
- C/C++/ C# experience required as well as experience with Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge of commonly used microprocessors, ARM, PIV 8051
- Experience with UC/OS - II RTOS development with Embedded Development IDEs (e.g. IAR Embedded Workbench)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.