Software Test Engineer - Leading Biotech Firm - Atlanta, GA
Real Staffing is currently working on a role for a top Biotech firm based in Atlanta, GA.
They are looking for experienced Software Test Engineers to work on a next generation pulmonary device aid to combat heart disease and complications from COVID 19. The role is project critical for the firm and the team is looking to fill to 2 openings by first week of August.
The role is open to remote working due to COVID 19.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes software test protocols and automated testing systems for each product to demonstrate it meets all significant product specifications and requirements
- Develops and documents requirements specifications, test protocols in support of the test plan
- Performs anomaly investigations, resolution, and development of applicable test cases to ensure coverage for anomalies in test protocols
- Identifies, recommends, and manages outside test resources in support of verification, validation and compliance testing
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years related experience or equivalent in software testing, medical device software testing preferred
- Proficient in Software Engineering, Data Structures, and Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience working within product development quality system
Software testing experience with C#, C/C++, .Net and Windows environments is a must. Industry experience within Medical Devices is highly preferred.
The role is a contract to hire position. Paying market leading rates (depending on experience)
Please apply now if interested and one of our consultants will get in touch!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.