Software Verification Engineer I
I am currently working with a large Medical Device organization in St. Paul, MN that is looking to add a Software Verification Engineer I to their team.
See details below and click the link to apply!
Software Verification Engineer I- St. Paul, MN
- The Software Verification Engineer will bring testing expertise to the innovative, and fast-paced verification team.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, test design, test execution, defect issue resolution.
- Work independently and as a team member to plan, write, and execute test cases according to organization practices, FDA regulatory, and ISO standard procedures.
- Design new test suites for new features and functionality. Perform dry runs and formal Verification activities as required.
- Setup and configure Test Equipment.
- Record and close defects found during V&V activities.
- Perform requirements, design and tests reviews.
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Match
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.