Sr. Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Sr. Administrative Assistant
Location: On-site in Summit, NJ
Duration: 12 month contract
Compensation: Varies based off of experience
Benefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary life insurance, short term/long term disability.
Under the direction of supervisors, this individual will be responsible for providing administrative support, as well as general clerical/secretarial support to the team. This role requires the ability to act as a team player, strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and a willingness to multi-task and prioritize.
- Complex calendar management - organizing calendars with the ability to prioritize and proactively and professionally communicate regarding potential conflicts.
- Scheduling work stream and team meetings, which will include planning and executing all logistics for team meetings.
- Travel arrangements using Concur.
- Organizing, reviewing and approving expense reports per BMS Corporate Policies, using Concur.
- Support 1 Executive Director and 1 Sr. Director and their respective teams.
- Collaborating with our other Commercial team's administrative team in Summit and Seattle for scheduling critical meetings and events.
- Providing backup support for the Summit team's other Sr. Admin Assistant during vacation
- Offering general secretarial/clerical support to supervisors. Including: scanning documents, making copies and maintaining supplies.
- Implementing/organizing/maintaining files, records, and databases.
- Updating invoice tracking for supervisors.
- Providing shared support to department Managers.
- The successful candidate must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree and/or business training preferred and 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Advanced PC Skills area a must. Includes: MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
- Must have proven skills in prioritizing and multitasking, as well as, the ability to remain focused and calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to produce excellent work with minimal supervision are required.
- Must have strong attention to detail, superior follow up skills and ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.