Sr. Clinical Research Associate
Our client specializes in clinical research for treating patients with serious diseases and is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (Sr. CRA) to join a talented clinical operations group.
The Sr. CRA will report to the Director of Clinical Operations and work alongside the rest of the team in the pursuit of reaching clinical goals. The on-site monitoring and keeping the team on track to make sure regulations are followed will play a crucial role in the success of the team as a whole.
- Manage important documents and keep the team on track with the given research plan through TMF filing
- Report results of studies and keep all documentation up to date
- Oversees safety of the given studies and make sure all actions follow ICH/GCP regulations through site visits
- Coordinate and work to solve any on-site problems that may arise through active communication
- Details progress reports through the Research Monitoring plan
- Identifying industry trends and data
- 3+ years of on-site experience
- Background in Oncology and Science
- Communication and Presentation skills
If you or someone you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send me your most up to date resume at c.hesler (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss the role in further detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.