Sr. Clinical Trials Associate
Senior Clinical Trial Associate
Are you interested in a cutting edge position with a biopharmaceutical company focused on finding innovative medical solutions for patients in need?
The Senior Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) will play a crucial role on the clinical operations team in order to hit client research goals. In order to reach these goals, the CTA will assist and report directly to the Global Clinical Project Manager (GCPM), Clinical Lead (CL) and Clinical Development Program Director (CDPD).
- Prepare and fill out necessary eTMF or TMF paper files in order to meet specific TMF procedure
- Manage important incoming CRO/vendor documents with constant updates to vendors and clinical operations team
- Responsible for monitoring study budget through financial trackers
- Prepare required Transparency Office files using Transparency Tool
- Oversee the completion of Clinical contracts by updating iCap
- Monitor onsite activity in the assistance of GCPM and CL
- Enter data gathered from studies into CTMS
- 1+ years of experience in clinical research in Industry or CRO
- Knowledge of TMF and important clinical study and regulatory documents
- On site job experience in working with Clinical operations staff and principal investigators
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word software in handling data
If you or a Senior Clinical Trial Associate you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send your most up to date resume to myself at c.hesler (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss this role.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.