Sr Electrical Engineer- Med Device- Jacksonville, FL
Exciting opportunity to join a large medical device organization as a Sr Electrical Engineer. This long term opportunity offers the chance be a part of a collaborative team and grow within the organization.
See Job Details & Requirements below & click the link to apply!
-Ability to work in US without sponsorship
-Currently located in Jacksonville, FL and/or willing to relocate
-Med Device expeirnece in NOT required but highly preferred
Jacksonville, FL- Sr Electrical Engineer
Duration: 2 Year Contract
Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm
- Responsible for digital and analog electrical engineering activities to support products and processes in the areas of product development, product design, support, test, quality assurance, and research.
- Able to develop a product through all phases of defining design requirements, designing electronic circuits and programmable logic, testing circuits and systems, documenting the design, and verifying the design.
- Design and implement electronic circuits (digital and analog) utilizing electrical circuit development tools, digital signal processing, control systems, and microelectronics.
- Select electronic components; develop circuit boards and wiring harnesses.
- Redesign, test and qualify legacy circuits and obsolete component replacements.
- Lead cross-functional product development teams.
- Effectively plan and estimate project deliverables, project resources, project spending and project completion dates.
- Participate in or lead the definition of product/design requirements and system architecture development.
- Provide support for existing products through failure analysis of returned product to identify root-cause.
- Develop experimental hardware and software to support experimental protocols, draft technical papers, and develop hardware and software tools to support experimental protocols.
- All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality System.
- Travel requirement: Less than 10%
- Detailed analog and digital design, test and measurement equipment operation.
- Able to use and apply technical principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Experience designing and developing products in a regulated industry preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience with communication interface design such as CAN, Ethernet, RFID
- Predictive engineering experience using modeling and simulation tool such as ANSYS, COMSOL
- Hardware performance capability analysis using statistical methods
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of large scope and complexity.
- Product design experience with the Six-Sigma methodologies preferred
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K Enrollment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.