Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Are you an experienced manufacturing engineer with experience in the medical device industry?
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a world renowned healthcare company, I have the job for you. My client is looking to hire a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in the Minneapolis, MN area. The position is a 13-15 month contract and pays based on experience.
- Develop and implement robust manufacturing processes through execution of process characterization and validations.
- Capable of making data-driven technical decision through data analysis and use of tools such as Minitab software.
- Develop fixtures and tooling in conjunction with process improvement initiatives.
- Provide input to solve complex problems including but not limited to those related to process, equipment, material, supply chain, documentation, equipment validation, IQ/OQ/PQ/PPQ and other applicable QMS / business processes.
- May organize and lead multifunctional project teams to ensure timely implementation of the sub-tasks and ultimately the project
- Travel: approximately 30% international
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering role handling process development
- Experience in use of statistics and associated tools, preferably Minitab
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks application
- Experience in medical device environment a plus
- Manufacturing operations experience highly preferred
Must be authorized/eligible to work in the U.S.
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to gain valuable experience while working with a globally recognized company.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please email me your resume and/or apply now. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.