Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- Manage required builds for new product development in a pilot or production setting, including training of operators, coordination with production planning, preparing manufacturing procedures and work orders, ordering materials, installing fixtures and equipment, supervising builds, and troubleshooting assembly issues.
- Design manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling for New Product Introductions.
- Plan and execute process characterization (DOE) for new and adopted manufacturing processes
- Plan an execute process validation (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ)
- BS degree (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Biomedical Engineering, or related technical field) with 4+ years of experience in the Medical Device Industry in a technical role.
- Must have direct experience in planning and execution of process characterization and validation including writing protocols and reports.
- Experience with development and qualification of tooling/equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ, support, design) strongly preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.