Sr Manufacturing Lead
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, United States
Sectors: Quality & Supply Chain
Job Type: Contract
- Lead the production process for bulk vaccines in compliancewithcGMP documentation.
- The operations include Upstream Cell Culture: Cell Culture, Microcarrier Separation and Concentration.
- Also need to perform GMP operations including equipment assembly, solution preparation, operation of autoclaves, and parts washing.
- Work alongside other departments and personnel on projects related to process including validation, facilities, M-Tech, and Quality groups.
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific discipline required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in a GMP biopharmaceutical/ biotech production environment.
- Must have a technical understanding of equipment and operations common to executing procedures in support of cGMP FDA licensed manufacturing area.
- Must be quality focused with knowledge and understanding of cGMP quality systems and their application to manufacturing operations.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.