Sr. Project Manager - Embedded Systems
Product Line: Acute Therapies. Electro-mechanical systems for dialysis and acute therapy treatments and it's functionalities; various pumps, pharmaceutical delivery, and disposables.
Reason to join company:
- Acute Therapies is an extraordinarily fast growing need in the medical field globally
- Complex and technically challenging
- Senior title - 15% bonus
Global cross-functional project lead and facilitator on electromechanical dialysis product lines. Individual will be globally distributed and tasked to deliver new product, sustaining existing products, and enhancing functionalities on products to improve the business. Sr. Project Manager in acute therapies is ultimately tasked with facilitating and mobilizing a global team, making sure everyone has the resources (internally and externally) to hit project milestones. All projects managed will be on Embedded Systems product lines with electro-mechanical and software aspects so this individual should be able to articulate work-flow cross-functionally to all engineering disciplines.
- BS (MS/MBA preferred) Engineering discipline
- Demonstrated electro-mechanical product development experience specifically on an embedded system; software/hardware development (not application development).
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to facilitate and lead team meetings; mobilizing cross-functional team to make sure everyone has the resources (internal and external) needed per user and customer requirements.
- Ability to communicate project milestones and budgets to stake-holders and higher management clearly and with transparency.
- Experience using Product or Agile Life-cycle Management tools
- Project Leadership Certification - Agile and Waterfall
- Medical Device experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.