Sr. R&D Engineer
Description: As Senior R&D Engineer, you will work with a cross-disciplinary team to develop the next generation of medical diagnostics products. This work will include R&D activities as well as verification and validation activities leading to a regulatory submission. The position will be a combination of experimental design and execution, reagent and assay setup, data analysis, and hands-on prototyping.
Primary Job Function:
- Plan and execute design verification activities in preparation for new product introduction and regulatory filings
- Plan and execute experiments to optimize device performance, reduce cost, and evaluate design/manufacturing changes
- Compile test data, statistically analyze results, and develop test reports and presentations to summarize your findings
- Perform tolerance stack up analysis and guard-banding studies
- Work with vendors as well as quality engineers to understand process capabilities and define QC requirements
- Develop fixtures and experimental tools to aid in testing and product development.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other team members and external development partners.
- Train and operate within the established quality system.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.