Sr Reliability Engineer 20812
Are you a Quality Engineer? Do you have a Degree in Engineering and at least 2 years of relevant experience? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative medical device companies in the world?
My client, Medtronic is now hiring for a Quality Engineer in Mounds View, MN. The role will be a 5 month long contract and the hourly rate will depend on experience.
The Senior Reliability Engineer will be expected to deliver and manage assigned projects and work with other stakeholders to achieve desired results. He or she may also act as a mentor to colleagues and may direct the work of other lower level professionals.
Among others, the Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and conduct technical reliability studies and design of experiment constructs
- Recommend design or test methods and statistical process control procedures
- Complete risk analysis studies of new design and processes
- Comply and analyze performance reports and investigate variables
- Deliver and oversee projects from design to implementation
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of experience or Master's Degree with 2+ years
- Understanding of medical device industry
- Experience with risk assessments
- Practical knowledge of project management
- Communication and Leadership skills
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-respected company to take on a leadership role that will offer unlimited growth potential. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on life-changing and innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.