Sr Reliability Engineer 24064
Are you eager to get your foot in the door at a large and growing organization that is working on next level health advancements that will change the game? My client, an industry leader in the Medical Device field located in North Haven, CT is hiring for a Sr. Reliability Engineer with 5+ years of related experience.
In this role you will develop, coordinate and conduct technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts and design of experiments (DOE) constructs.
Day to Day Duties:
- Generate Reliability Demonstration Reports for submission to FDA and regulatory body applications
- Develop/execute reliability characterization testing to identify acceleration factors associated with life test data modelling
- Lead component level failure analysis projects and generate root cause analysis documentations/reports
- Recommends design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability
- Compile and analyse performance reports and process control statistics
- Investigate and analyse relevant variables potentially affecting product and processes.
- 1 Year Contract
- Full Benefits + 401k
- Competitive Compensation
This is an amazing opportunity within a large and growing organization that is focused on providing their employees with the resources they need for advancement.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would want to be a part of please send me your resume and let me know the best time for us to connect further!Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.