Sr. SIA Team Manager
Title: Sr. SIA Team Manager
Contract Length: 6 Months
Hours: 40 hours a week
- Collaborates with multiple SIA team members in a matrix environment for the effective delivery of site activation within the assigned projects.
- May oversee site activation for assigned projects according to timelines and quality standard.
- Assists with coordination of the flow of information between teams, clients, or functional departments involved in site activation.
- Develops recommended plans/guidelines for project implementation using tools
- Monitors and analyzes project status to ensure successful progress and completion of all assigned projects and provide metrics to upper management.
- Performs risk identification and provides contingency planning.
- Collaborates with teams to manage all financial and contractual aspects of the studies related to site activation.
- Works within the SIA team to establish appropriate controls to ensure that project resources and expenses are aligned with budgets with accountability to Global Project Management.
- Administers the technical and operational aspects of the site activation portion of the assigned projects, including coordination of feasibility, site contracts, and country teams in a matrix environment and manages the assigned scope of work against timelines, costs, and quality.
- Participates with functional area leads to identify and evaluate fundamental issues pertaining to successful site activation, interpret data on complex issues, make good business decisions and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Develops customer relationships in alignment with assigned projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years').
- Strong global study start-up experience not only NA but EMEA as well
- Experience in LA or APAC regions is a big plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.