Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers in a consultative capacity to design and deliver recruitment strategies and high volume recruitment, while building a talent pipeline for future jobs. This individual will be responsible for delivering top talent for their hiring managers while proactively communicating with hiring managers regarding status and time lines regarding their search.
- Manages entire recruitment process including creating recruitment strategies sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring for all level positions
- Implements staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Identifies passive job seekers using full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
- Manages communication process with internal and external candidates, HR colleagues and the respective hiring business/client.
- Strategically networks at all levels and foster long term relationships with candidates.
- Proactively evaluates and assesses staffing needs of the assigned client areas.
- Consults with divisional & departmental heads about organizational changes and strategies concerning the efficient utilization of headcount.
- Builds a candidate pool for current and future positions.
- Negotiates all offers including starting base and variable pay, relocation and bonuses as appropriate.
- Coaches hiring managers on interviewing and selection skills.
- Manages vendor relationships for both individual and bulk hiring needs for the assigned function.
- Assists in the development of tools/processes to streamline/automate staffing function.
- Ensures OFCCP and EEO guidelines are tracked and followed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7 years of Human Resources experience including 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience preferably working for a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company.
- Proven track record to recruit candidates at all levels.
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to identify and solve problems through creativity and sound recruiting principles.
* Project / Process Management - ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining quality.
* Must possess good Interpersonal/Influencing/Negotiating skills.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.