Sr. Validation Specialist
Are you a Validation Specialist with packing and equipment validation experience? Then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
My client in St. Louis Missouri is hiring a Senior Validation Specialist. This role will be a 12 month contract with the ability to be extended, and will pay $70-75 per hour plus expenses based on prior experience.
Among others, the Sr. Validation Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Will assist in the development and packing validation protocols.
- Testing and writing validation reports for a number of equipment.
- Generate validation protocols using templates.
- Responsible for protocol execution of various types of process equipment under the direction of a Validation Manger.
- Issue data, memos and reports concerning above projects.
- Help determine process capability of new equipment with the execution of approved protocols.
The best candidates for Sr. Validation Specialist will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in scientific or engineering focus.
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical or Medical Device experience.
- Experience with packing and equipment validation.
- Ability to write protocols and reports.
- Ability to execute validation protocols.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.