Sr Wafer Fab Process Engineer
Are you an engineer within the healthcare/medical device industry looking to expand your horizons?
My client is looking to hire a Sr Wafer Fab Process Engineer in the Tempe, AZ area. This is a 23-month contract position and pays based on experience.
This person will be responsible for developing, characterizing, and sustaining wafer fab and/or manufacturing processes. Primary responsibilities for this role will be with PECVD equipment and diffusion furnaces.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Utilize Best-Known-Methods for development and characterization of processes and metrology.
- Drive definition and development of process requirements in concert with stakeholders.
- Use design of experiments and applicable tools to ensure robust process capability.
- Provide detailed engineering analysis and documentation to support process deployment and ramp into volume manufacturing.
- Drive projects to successful completion using Project Management skills. Utilize technical skills associated with Six Sigma, Lean, DRM/DFSS and other appropriate improvement techniques to drive continuous improvement.
- Follow established procedures to perform detailed, accurate, and compliant engineering documentation for Master Validation Plans, pFMEA, Equipment Installation, Characterization, Qualification and Validation activities.
- All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality System.
- Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful completion of projects.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Materials Science, or similar technical discipline.
- Preference will be given to applicable work experience and internships with Thin Film and Diffusion processes.
- Direct experience developing, deploying, and sustaining process technologies, with relevant experience with process characterization, design of experiments, statistical process control, and data analysis methodologies.
Desired Education & Experience
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Chemistry, Materials Science, or similar technical disciple.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Master Black Belt, or equivalent knowledge, investment, and experience in design for reliability and manufacturing.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This a phenomenal opportunity to build on your experience in the medical device industry while working in a world renowned company.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please email me your resume and/or apply now.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.