Location: Redwood City, California, USA
Salary: US$40 - US$47 per hour + competitive
Sectors: Clinical Research
Job Type: Contract
- BS/BA in a relevant scientific discipline is preferred
- Minimum 0-2 years related experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory guidelines (i.e. ICH and GCP) is strongly preferred
- Possess a general understanding of clinical trial and drug development process, strong attention to detail, and meticulous follow-through
- Provide high quality assistance supporting clinical trials according to applicable regulatory requirements and SOPs within budget and time lines
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and vendors
- Prepare, ship and manage inventory of study related supplies.
- Assist in preparing materials for investigator and team meetings, study manuals etc.
- Perform various job functions including but not limited to the following: tracking study specific documents, i.e. regulatory documents, enrollment and site activation, sample tracking, TMF maintenance, etc.
- Contribute to the development of study specific tools
- Coordinate and arrange meetings
- Other duties and assignments as requested for the overall performance of the function and the company
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.