The ECQ Planner supports the successful operation of the GMP facility, laboratory and business functions at multi‐use sites through interaction with internal customers and external service providers. The incumbent in this role, will be responsible for planning validation and maintenance activities related to both GMP and non GMP laboratory and process equipment. The incumbent will be responsible for receiving, coordinating and planning work related to on-demand work orders and routine scheduled maintenances. The incumbent will also coordinate work with outside vendors and serve as an escort for vendor performed maintenance at times. The incumbent will work heavily in the CMMS, Blue Mountain RAM, and will be responsible for entering data, pulling schedules and reports. The incumbent in this role will have specific job tasks and processes to follow to perform their job. This individual works independently to complete assignments and oversees the successful completion of tasks. Using solid analytical skills, the incumbent is able to recognize problems of moderate scope and complexity, and independently, develop potential solutions and courses of action.
Required Competencies-Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Strong knowledge of facility management systems such as CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems). Blue Mountain Ram experience preferred.
* Maintains a high level of multi-tasking ability in conjunction with proven organizational skills. Ability to organize assigned tasks in a high paced GMP environment and concurrently monitor tasks / assignments with others that may impact timely completion. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
* Familiarity with FDA / cGXP environments and associated compliance regulations
* Adept in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and the ability to learn new software, such as enterprise business, building management, security, and maintenance management systems.
* Proficient at writing well-formulated emails and notifications. Ability to effectively communicate with employees, contractors and vendors. Ability to follow oral and written instructions, read, interpret and update engineering manuals/drawings relevant to the trade or the assigned task
* Self-starter who is able to work both independently without direct supervision or in a team environment
* Technical Knowledge
* Problem Solving / Troubleshooting
* Team Player
* Customer Focus
* Action Oriented / Tenacity
Education & Experience
* AA / AS degree or acceptable trade certification
* Minimum 3-5 years of facilities maintenance/ operations experience at and industrial or commercial site or related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
* GMP facility experience preferred but not required
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.