Supplier Quality Engineer
Job title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Parkmore, Galway
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus
12 Month Fixed term contract and permanent roles
About the company:
My client is going through a massing expansion stage in Galway. For more than 125 years, they have brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics and medical devices.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will manage all purchasing and supplier quality related aspects. This covers the management and, as required, the execution of supplier audits, non-conformance investigations, supplier monitoring and communication. Related duties will include validation studies, process improvement projects and project management
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all aspects of the Quality System with respect to purchasing & supplier quality, including procedures, risk assessments and Approved Vendor List
- Execute supplier audits as required.
- Manage Supplier Monitoring & Management process,
- Provide support to purchasing team in resolution of issues, non-conformances and CAPA's
- Become an active member of the site internal audit team.
- Prepare and maintain supplier related documentation in compliance with the appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Support projects to identify and qualify new/ alternative suppliers
- Work and procurement to develop site strategy with respect to all quality aspects of supplier management.
- Generate Quality documentation (e.g. CO's, Qi's, CAPA's, SCAR's.).
- Bachelors Science degree (Engineering or Science) is required with 4 years minimum experience in the medical device required
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Effective problem-solving techniques (i.e. Root Cause Analysis, FMEA process, Validation activities, etc.)
- Conduct effective root cause investigations assessment of corrective action strategies and effectiveness as applied to QI, CAPA's and SCAR's
- Thorough understanding of Risk Management principles
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about this role and others I am working forward me your up to date CV.
Or call 01 888 3477 and I am happy to discuss further with you.
Looking forwar dot hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales